Thursday, January 15, 2009

the dinner

i know i promised that i would write about the dinner next, but i am really not feeling it right now. It really was not a big deal anyway. Went to olive garden in plano....everyone from prom or homecomming was there...which was annoying. The wait time was 30 minutes. I had the genius idea to drive 20 minutes to the Mckinney olive garden. I figure the wait time might be a lot less. I was wrong. The wait time was 45 minutes. Rachel laughed a lot about that one. Dinner was good. Saw a few people that I use to work with ages ago at K-12. I did not say anything to them....I hate akward moments and that seems like it would lead to one.

Today is my friday at work!!! Tomorrow is Rachel's birthday. I have to decide what to get her.

that is all

-J-

No comments:

Post a Comment