Saturday, January 3, 2009

1st

So here is the new blog...Not really much to say today...I slept in until about 11am. I woke up and ran the traditional saturday errands. I am pretty pissed at chase bank right now for reasons I will not go into right now. I am in the middle of changing all of my accounts over to a credit union (who I love) . I also went to the mall for a while to exchange some christmas pants...not really "christmas pants". I had a huge allergy attack in the store which makes me all water eyed and that can get really annoying when ppl are thinking you are crying because your eyes are so watery and puffy....alas....after a huge ordeal to return the pants I decided to go to garden ridge and return a punch bowl that i got for rachel...it broke on day one...I then came home and took a frickin Zertek (sp?) Then went to the park with Rach and the kiddos...

Anna is still trying to learn how to ride a bike...It is funny trying to teach her....I don't really know what words of wisdom I can give her on it...other than, "Dont' Fall"

...had fun

-J-

1 comment:

  1. awesome! i look forward to following your adventures here.

    ReplyDelete